“Usually a prompt place to have lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Belleville, Canada
“Usually a prompt place to have lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The waitress was terrific and did everything she could to please us, unfortunately the kitchen
staff were very slow and it took forever for our meals to arrive. I finally had to ask the waitress
where it was. She said it was on its way and that they were very busy.

• Visited July 2013

63% Recommend
ontario
“Problems....yep.... Manager was helpful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We went here for supper around 6pm yesterday. We decided to sit and have our supper in the "Lounge". We've done this numerous times at one of their competitors without any problems. Since my husband has a tomato allergy and has to be VERY selective about what he orders off their menu, this was to be a "treat" for me. We ordered drinks and food. I ordered a meal and my husband ordered fajitas, minus tomatoes, and salsa. They offered and gave him extra sour cream. We explained that he couldn't have tomatoes and this situation was handled well and we have no complaints on this matter. They give him 4 tortilla shells to begin with. About half way through the meal a waitress came to see if everything was ok. My husband was out of tortillas, so she said she'd get him 2 more. She never came back. I'm a slow eater and when I had finished my meal and the tortillas still hadn't arrived, he just ate the "fixings" off the skillet. As a side note, only 6 tables had people sitting at them while we were there. We sat in the middle booth and staff had plenty of time to visit with people at the booths on either side of us (one booth had someone staff knew and the other had a pregnant woman and one of servers was pregnant as well).
We got up and went to bar to pay. When asked how everything was we mentioned to girl that we had a problem. She went and got the manager, "Margarita". We explained to her that we never had same server (so we didn't know which one forgot to get the tortillas just that she had darker hair) and were told they use a team approach in the Lounge (maybe not a good idea). We explained to her about not getting tortilla shells that waitress said she was going to bring and that my husband had to eat the stuff just off the skillet. She offered, and DID fix the fajita meal situation. We said we didn't care about that, we just wanted them to know we'd had a problem. She said she did care and took care of it. Thank you. She offered us her business card and said next time to make reservations and they'd make sure we were treated right. Thing with this is, do we call and say we had to speak to manager and were told to make reservations for the next visit to ensure good service (not sure we'd be too popular....Lol) or do we just leave it alone and forget about it?!?!?!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
hi 4everaway, if you'd like some help when making this reservation, let me know. You can email me at scout@lstg.ca
Quebec City, Canada
“Nice dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Staff is very nice. Very welcoming. There is a nice ambiance. I had the burrito plate with a beer. Its good its a lot of food. I would say that I had too much rice and beans puree on rhe side already stuffes up inside the burritto. They should put more of the tomatoe salsa that was good. Its a chain whatcan we do. 29$ including 15% tips.

• Visited July 2013
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Loud and Boisterous, Friendly but Slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Had dinner here recently on a Saturday night - it is definitely "cowboy friendly". The wait staff were all very congenial and most anxious to please their customers - no question of that - however the establishment is very noisy and the service is consistently very slow. The food was tasty - not outstanding but quite decent - not what one would call inexpensive for this type of restarant when a side of sweet potato fries come at a cost of $6.99 and a litre of house wine at $31. It was almost impossible to talk to others right at our table due to the high noise level. I am not sure if we would return - maybe on a week day for lunch some time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lone Star T, Public Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Howdy, if you would like to further discuss your visit please do not hesitate to contact me at scout@lstg.ca
Fredericton, Canada
“Lots of people and pepper....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was busy when we showed up and we had to wait about 15mins for a table, no big deal. The staff was friendly, but a little cheezy for my liking, lol.
Service was pretty slow and our waiter seemed to forget about us a few times, but he was cheerful which was nice.
The food was good but some items had too much pepper in them for my liking, such as the gravy and coleslaw. I asked if I could get my coleslaw pepper free, but it comes pre-made, so no luck.

Overall it was a good experience.

• Visited May 2013