“Not optimistic but I may give it another chance if I hear good things from my friends.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lone Star Texas Grill

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Kingston, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Service was a little scattered. I am not quite sure I like the vibe of this place but that might be a personal thing. Food portions weren't the greatest and the 12oz steak I had was quite small and dry. The place might do well because it is by the mall. The country decor seems a little on the fake side. I'm not sure if I will go back unless I hear of others really saying how good it is.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Moosonee, Ontario, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I was a bit scared going there since I expected everything to be spicy but it was not bad at all. Excellent dessert.

Visited May 2012
Belleville, Canada
“First time ever at a Lone Star”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

On 6 June '12 we went to the Lone Star in Belleville Ontario with a group celebrating the graduation of a neighbour. It was the first time that I have ever been at a Lone Star and it was a different dining experience. The food was great and the staff, including the manager, were very attentive. It was an active, lively place, not a place if you wanted to have a quiet outing to chat. But it was fun and I would go back. However, our group did have a reservation for 5:30 which was a good thing because when we left people were lined up to get in which I know if that happened I probably would not stay. So, go early or get reservations.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trenton, Canada
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Went to Lone Star in April with a couple of friends on a Friday night. Wait time to be seated was about fifteen minutes. The servers push the fajitas and with good reason, I had the chicken fajitas and they were amazing, I have never had fajitas that delicious before. Super-fast service. Only downside is there's really no privacy, everyone is within arm's reach of other patrons and it was super-loud so we ate in silence to save from having to yell at each other to be heard.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belleville, Canada
“Had dinner at this restaurant on Sunday May 27th”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

When we arrived we had a lovely person help us find our party, they brought nacho's and salsa
to our table, and the food I had was amazing, unfortunately the portion was very big. So I had
to take some home. Now I can enjoy it for lunch the next day. The waitress we had was very
accomodating and made sure we had everything we needed. It was a perfect end to a perfect
day.