“The best pizza in town” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #161 of 384 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Pizza
Toronto, Canada
“The best pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've been a customer at Ital Pizza for twenty years in Barrie. I still go there not only the food is made fresh daily, the dough and sauce made like my Nona's kitchen. I respect them and they have the BEST customer services I've ever seen in Barrie. They don't just care about my $$$ they care about us personally. I've never seen restaurant owners who care so much that they attended our funerals when a customers passes away, they visit us at the hospital when we're sick, they care about our children who attend the high school adjacent to their pizzeria. They do a lot of fund-raising for cancer, heart and stork and just recently they raised money for juvenile diabetes. Recently they've been VOTED #1 over all restaurants in Barrie and in three categories in pizza and Italian food in the Barrie Examiner check August 22, 2013 issue and Last year as well. Ital Pizza have 100% satisfied customers and in facts they don't get complaint ever and if they do they deal with right there and then. The few bad reviews on this site are those NOT customers of Ital Pizza. There had been few bad mouths people not customers of Ital Pizza taking this great website by tarnishing it with their personal issues not related to restaurant business itself. TripAdvisor is a great site for customers to express their opinion and their experience, not to bring personal issues not related to food at which this becomes a defamation of character, not a business. I'm a living proof. By the way for the last comment about a lady being rude on the phone. There is NO lady working at Ital Pizza. If that person would display their personal information, then a lawsuit would be carried on for defamation of Character, unfortunately people who resister at this site cannot be authenticated. Thank you for allowing me to speak on behalf of Ital Pizza in Barrie because I care.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I stopped by in the afternoon after working all night and doing some running around. This place was on my way home, not my usual pizza place. When I got home and ready for bed, I opened the pizza. It was hot, but the dough on the inside of the crust was still raw, the bottom was crispy and nice but it needed 4 or 5 more minutes. The top was not even brown. I called to let them know that the pizza was not cooked fully and the lady started yelling at me that it was, she saw it, bring it back. I tried explaining I didn't care, I was going to bed, just wanted to let them know. She started yelling again about making fresh dough every day, they had been in business for over 20 years and never had a complaint. I was rude and hung up. I would not recommend this place place to anyone.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Good old fashioned pizza.
prompt efficient service and good delivery.
Perfect for watching Sunday NFL games

Toronto
“Processed chicken parmesan? Really?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

I have never tried to pizza so no comment on that. I had the chicken parmesan sandwich, expecting a real piece of breaded chicken. It was like a giant mcnugget type of breaded chicken. Processed garbage. Not worth over $8 with tax...could have got same processed meat at subway next door for less money!.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Best pizza in Barrie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

My wife and I have been eating their pizza for years and I still have yet to find a pizza place that uses quality ingredients like they do. Their staff is extremely friendly so we usually go in rather than have it delivered.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere