“Horrible.” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Horrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My first time there. I just moved up from Toronto. When I had asked my girlfriend to use the washroom the manager overheard and responded by telling me there was a snow bank outside on the right. This was in front of a row of other customers. I confronted the manager to tell him how offended I was. He apologized with a smirk on his face. Never have I been so offended. Never will I recommend this place to anyone that comes to visit.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Barrie, Canada
“i like my martini dirty.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

My wife and I went with a couple friends for Martini's and Sushi. Great experience, my wife has been here numerous times but this was only my second visit. Our server was fantastic, professional and curteous (what more could you ask for) The martini's were fantastic and the sushi was amazing (try the chicken curry sushi).

The leather seats, and lounge like feel made it a place that we will return to again very soon.

But really, don't go there, we don't want it to get to busy because then we'll have to wait a long time for a seat.

Victor

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Vbox123
“Great Christmas Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We recently had a christmas get together at the Mosoons in downtown Barrie....the food they provided was very good and I was so amazed that they could produce such great sushi in what has to be the tiniest kitchen in the world!!!!!They must have a very good chef!!
The mixed drinked drinks and Martinis were also well done...by two very professioal bar staff....who took very good care of us all...so thanks...and we will go back.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Lynnec4
“Leather and Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

This place ROCKS! The combination of leather chairs, upscale clientele and fantastic Sushi makes this my new favorite lounge. The martini's are awesome and the service is impecable. It is nice to see a bar/lounge in the city that is not over run with the college kids, I think the price point of the place keeps them out.

Well done Monsoon lounge, we will be back for many a return visit.

• Visited December 2011
“LOVE this little gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

My husband and I love Monsoons! The food, atmosphere, staff, location and drinks - its all perfect! We love to come and sample different items off the menu (all veryyyy resonably priced) and test out some one of MANY martini options (Mars bar martini is the best)!

• Visited March 2011