“Nice menu” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moxie's Classic Grill

Moxie's Classic Grill
509 Bayfield Street, Barrie, Ontario L4M4Z8, Canada (Bayfield)
(705) 733-5252
Neighborhood: Bayfield
Cumming, Georgia, USA
“Nice menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good was fresh, it was prepared and presented very nice. I enjoyed the Asian salad for lunch and it was more than enough to fill me up. Would visit Asian next time I'm in town.

Barrie, Canada
“Amazing!!!! would definitely go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This is the first time I have ate at Moxie's and let me tell you.. I was extremely impressed!!! The service was excellent, from the moment my family walked into the restaurant we were greeted by a very pleasant and friendly staff. Our waiter was very informative, efficient and took care of all our needs. The food was cooked to perfection! I had the spinach salad with pesto chicken...delish! My mother had the classic beef burger and practically licked her fingers! and my father had the red Thai chicken curry which he devoured. the flavors were all spot on! I would go back to this restaurant in a heart beat. Even though this place is a chain it totally does not feel like it. The restaurant and bathrooms were super clean, the service was terrific and the food was brilliant! I thoroughly enjoyed the Moxie's experience and can't wait to go back!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orillia, Canada
“Upscale Mall Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I were shopping this last rainy Saturday afternoon and decided lunch was necessary to keep us going. Not that many restaurant choices right at Georgian Mall but we saw Moxie's and went in not expecting much. What a great surprise/keeper this is. Yes it's a chain but in this case they use that to their advantage.
Excellent atmosphere; very nice and knowledgeable staff, and very good food. We split the seared tuna appetizer - yummy and then had a salad and hamburger. I can't think of anything that would have made it better. It was perfect for what we needed and wanted on that rainy day. We live in Orillia and will definitely keep this on our list of great restaurants. Looking forward to having dinner there.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you don't mind chain restaurants than hit up Moxie's. The atmosphere was very nice and their menu has a good selection of choices. We would go back .

• 4 of 5 stars Food
pickering
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went to Moxie's for lunch after a rainy Saturday at the Georgian Mall and were greeted by a friendly hostess. Our waiter was vey good, personable & know the menu well. I ordered from the brunch menu - a Mediterranean scrambled egg dish. Unfortunately when it came, it had cooled & the eggs were rubbery. Our waiter immediately took my plate away & returned a short while later with a steaming plate of food. As well, there were two other people -I assume one of whom was a manager because neither introduced themselves - who came by to apologize for the cold food. My meal was excellent, as was everyone else's and when I came time to pay the bill, they did not charge me! This, to me is a mark of good customer service & certainly ensures that I will return to Moxie's. The food, the décor, the service and staff were all excellent! As an added feature ladies, you really need to check out the ladies' room - it is everything you would want at home & more!

• 5 of 5 stars Food