“Quiet nice spot with a some mishaps” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations
Brampton, Canada
“Quiet nice spot with a some mishaps”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Dinner with the hubby
Looking for a quiet place to eat midweek for dinner we were told about this place from a Barrie resident. I ordered steak and salad potatoe my husband ordered the salad salmon and rice, the salad comes drenched in dressing which makes a few nibbles more then enough before you get turned off completely from it we both left our salads without complaint, moved on to dinner my husband was served his without rice and with potatoe wrong order we had to wait for his while mine was served. Waiter need to listen to order the restaurant needs to put dressing in side and ease off on drenching it with dressing do they really believe people like it, NOT. Anyways they were friendly enough not worth the money unless they change a few things up and I usually judge a place by its washrooms which really need a facelift and a proper cleaning. The staff was friendly though.

Visited July 2014

Barrie, Ont
“All Was Great Until the Prime Rib Was Served”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a great dining experience with appetizers, salads and finally the main courses.The beef souvlaki was very good however the prime rib, that was supposed to be done medium well, was done very well, thin and fatty. I would have to say that this was the worst cut of meat I have eaten in years.
Service was attentive and polite.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Our favourite restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Classic old time dining, we've been several times, and always enjoy it. If you are celebrating a special occasion, or enjoy a nice relaxing meal, this is the place to go. Melt in your mouth steak, and the best lobster ever! Wonderful service from professional and friendly staff. Those that head to the keg need to try Town and Country!

Barrie, Canada
“Great Food ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Last night I took my husband to Town & Country for his birthday. My husband had the 16 oz. New York Steak - excellent - and I had the filet mignon and escargots - both excellent. The food was excellent but the service was very slow, and two of the items we ordered for dinner were forgotten.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Penetanguishene, Canada
“Old school dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our evening, the chateaubriand was cooked to perfection, the vegetables were superb. The restaurant is an old fashion style of dining where the maître'd addresses you by name all evening. Our service could have been better the waiter apologized as he was new and he was so sincere and amusing it all seemed ok. We were surprised with a free dessert from the maître'd and again we had no complaints.

Visited February 2014