“Take your appetite and enjoy” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Alliston, Canada
“Take your appetite and enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Very Tasty Burgers: The "Cowboy" was nicely presented with a dill pickle and tomato. The other burger was served with a nice salad. Fries were the skinny variety but quite tasty. We were at Table #28 and our server was Back Bar. They were attentive and kept our water glasses filled. Rated highly and it lived up to expectations

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Midhurst
“Not bad, but have had better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place isn't bad, but it's not the best either. I find it to be a little above average with decent service. Although the table edges are stickier than fly paper! Good place to go with a small group.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Very dissapointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I am in barrie for a mini vacation with my 16 year son. We planned for two weeks to visit kensington and it's my birthday today so my son had made reservations. We got there at 725 were seated by a young girl with long hair(sorry but no name was given as she did not introduce herself) and were given menus and she walked away. 20 minutes later nothing. Nobody came and nobody bothered with our reserved table. We decided to leave. As we left the same server who sat us watched us leave and proceeded to talk to her coworker about us. Not sure if she perhaps told someone we were there and that someone didn't follow up with us or she was upset that we left but seeing as it was a reserved table and also my birthday and no one bothered to see to us we weren't going to stay around any longer. I decided to call kensington about 20 minutes later to speak with an owner or manager but no one answered the phone and went to voice mail. Needless to say a very very dissapoing night. However we walked down the street and picked another restaurant and the service was great. I will follow up with the owner or manager at kensingtons as I feel they need to know

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brandon C, Owner at Kenzington Burger Bar, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Hi Katie1382013,

I was hoping I would hear from you.

We were a lot busier than normal that night and your table did get lost in the shuffle. The staff knew the mistake but didn't have time to react. The staff member that you had dealt with was a hostess, and she was making the serving staff aware of their mistake as you were leaving.

I tried to get more staff in as soon as they made me aware they were backed up, but unfortunately we weren't able to make it in until 830.

I understand your frustration and disappointment, and I'd like you to contact me so I can make it up to you.

I apologize for our mistake.

Brandon
brandon@kenzington.ca
Barrie, Canada
“Just delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent burgers,fries and especially onion rings!
Just a basic good burger spot. Lots of varieties and they are very accommodating.
Good fun, fun relaxed atmosphere
The service was great

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Best Burger In Barrie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The whole family enjoys the burgers at Kenzington. The portion size are large with great fries. We all enjoy the variety of burgers on the menu. If you like burgers this is the place to go.

Visited June 2014