“LOVE KENZIES!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“LOVE KENZIES!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have been to kenzingtons more times than I can even count. It started out as a great place to go because of the one of a kind food. (Specifically, deep fried cheese curds !!!!). Then, the relationships I formed with the staff are why I kept going back. Above average service always. No exeptions, weather theres no one else in the restaurant or if its packed on a friday night.

Rob is my favorite bartender! And say hi to connor in the kitchen because he works his butt off !

Ontario
“One of the best eating places in Barrie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We often go here for lunch as we work just down the road and every time is absolutely fantastic. The food is mouthwatering with crazy types of burgers, the best chicken fingers out there and lovely
salads. This is a must try restaurant for sure. One of my top five in Barrie!!

Barrie, Canada
“Great spot in the heart of Barrie.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

My family (3) just moved to a new condo right around the corner.

This is certainly a place we will visit frequently.

They have done an amazing job, hiring the staff. Very friendly and engaging employees, with their own sense of culture and style.

Hard to explain.....

Anyway, we love this place, have been 3 times in 3 weeks.

Order the "in training burger"

A home run.

• Visited June 2014
Windsor, Canada
“More than a Burger Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My girlfriend and I were in Barrie for an early July getaway. While taking in Canada Day festivities, came across the restaurant. A great experience! A friendly waitress got us setup with a table on the patio and explained their menu. She took the time to provide personalized service even though they were really busy for the holiday.They are known for burgers but we both chose non-burger items and enjoyed both of our dinners! My pulled pork was tasty but not the best I ever had. The fries were a great compliment to my dinner and we both really enjoyed are overall experience. Did notice the portions for the burgers from tables around us and they are more than generous. Would return for sure, the next time we visit Barrie! .

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Paid extra for kiddy size poutine”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The burgers were delicious but way to small for the size if the bun. I paid extra for the side of poutine, and was very disapointed. It came in a very small side bowl, and could count maybe 40 French fries. My husband had the onion rings, and they were great and so was the dip.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brandon C, Manager at Kenzington Burger Bar, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Hi M T!

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We always love hearing about peoples experiences!

I'm assuming you had our monstrous Brioche Bun. It is a little bit lighter and fluffier than a regular bun, so it appears a lot bigger and less balanced based on appearance. I find as you eat the burger the bun compresses a bit more so it allows you to eat the burger without the toppings and juices from the burger breaking down the bun.

As for your displeasure with the size of the poutine, the staff and I got together and made a couple poutines and the fry count ranged from 73 to 82 strangely enough. It must have been a one off.

I'd love for you to come back and have another experience, and I'd love to get more details on your last visit!

Feel free to contact me at the address below!

Thanks again for your time!

Brandon