“Great Food and Value” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Great Food and Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was coming from out of town and was looking for a good place for breakfast. My friend in Barrie was not aware of this place so we decided to give it a try.

Excellent value, excellent food and excellent service. Atmosphere was average but if it was above average the food prices would be higher. Great place for a casual breakfast or lunch. We will be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Caledon
“Great food presentation!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast before attending the Auto Show at Georgian College (across the street). Nice little diner with a Korean couple as waiter/cook. Food portions were generous and cooked well. Each entree came with a finely presented cluster of fruit to enhance the breakfast. Fruit consisted of apples, orange, grapes, melon, pineapple all topped by a carrot carved into a butterfly.
Service was very good and the price was very reasonable ($18 for two with drinks and entrees).
Will visit again!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Ontario
“Awesome food & awesome service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Breakfast was delicious and plentiful and the couple who own the restaurant are very, very nice. I will be back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Yummy breakfast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

What a great place for breakfast! My fiancé and I went in the mid morning and it was great! The service was delightful and the food was great. I had the salt and pepper special and he had the Canadian omelette. The presentation was gorgeous of the fresh fruit salad. The chef carved a butterfly of fresh fruit and placed it on the banana like it had just settled there! The veggies in the omelette were plentiful and not over cooked and my special was prefect with a really nice piece of ham. It was so much I had to share with my date! In all great place, super super clean, good food and nice husband and wife team running it together. Will be back again!

Barrie, Canada
“Hearty Portions, Friendly People, Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped for breakfast at this restaurant and were quite pleased by our experience. The atmosphere has an updated diner feel to it with corrugated metal wainscoting, modern lighting and seating and chalkboard menu boards. The menu is simple but very well done. Our fried egg and omelettes combos were cooked to perfection and the portions were generous. The side of fruit was also ample and presented beautifully in a sculptural little arrangement! Our server even pulled an extra chair over for me to put my purse and paperwork on when our food was ready, which was sweet of her. I was very happy with our breakfast discovery.

• Visited March 2014