“Can it get worse? I don't think so” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #168 of 397 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Pizza
Barrie
“Can it get worse? I don't think so”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

On my visit August 14 with my boyfriend, I was completely disgusted with this place. Our waitress was absolutely terrible. She came over to us four times within the first ten minutes to see if we were ready to place our order and she seemed very pushy. We finally ordered 2 salads- and 2 pizzas for mains. We were brought out a Mediterian pizza when it was ordered as pepperoni- waitress said that it shouldn't be too long. We get the pizza finally after they re- make a new one and she gives this weird hand gesture and is like K Bye. She had no idea how to walk away from a table. She was short, and didn't even ask if the bill was together or separate. Terrible terrible waitress. Spoke to manager about it too- who was very friendly and helpful. He was the only good thing about the business in which I may go back. I honestly hope she gets fired.

Oakville, Canada
“Good food close to the hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Pizza was great. One waitress was awesome, and the one in training was doing her best. Was within walking distance of the Holiday Inn Express....which was a bonus.

Visited July 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Good pizza. Price of pizza was a bit high but not excessive. Watched the Blue Jays game while there. Good ambiance.

Visited June 2014
“Our cups were never empty but our appetite was satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My friend and I went to Boston Pizza this May 2-4 weekend. Our server was excellent and we never had to wait even a second for our glasses to be full. I definitely got my moneys worth on free refills!

We spilt the Caesar salad to start and shared to mouth watering pizzas. Everything was delicious, filling, and fair price, costing $ 50 in total.

All in all a fine experience to kick off this fine weekend

toronto
“great lunch menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

always a good place to stop when working and need a good quick lunch - lots of flavours in the food - good prices - most lunch deals are under $10 - good atmosphere, although the bar side gets a bit noisy

Visited May 2014