“This is a first for barrie ” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 390 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy, Fast Food, Soups, Sandwiches
Barrie, Canada
“This is a first for barrie ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'm glad that Barrie finally has a salad bar. The food is great and ingredients are fresh with lots of variety.
I feel that you should be able to add more veggies and protein to your salad without being charged though. I had to chose between a cheap salad and cheaping out on making it the way I wanted it, or sticking to a budget.

“Cool Concept.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Really liked the concept. Building your own salads with so many different nutrious toppings is exciting to me. I don't mind paying for good quality food- in fact I am happy to do so. However, they were chincy with their toppings. I get more veggies at the Pita Pit for half the price. I also would have liked to have seen wedges of fresh avocado available. Isn't that the fruit that was inspiration for their name? An avocado paste was available but you only get a teaspoon dropping. It was disappointing. I wish them luck but I won't be returning.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Filling food that doesn't leave you feeling raunchy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Huge selection! Had a couple of wraps and the huge selection of ingredients means we will be back for another creation. Dinner and a large chocolate milk for 12.99 ea taxes in is pretty tough to beat.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I didn't find it worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I purchased a salad for $10 which was made up of great fresh items however the portion size was terrible. When I showed people how big it was they agreed not for $10. The idea is great though.

• Visited May 2014
Barrie
“Fresh, Friendly, Superior”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This new restaurant is worth the trip to the other side. The ingredients are garden fresh, the staff are super friendly, and the food is superior. My salad was outstanding. The whole place presents a clean, fresh atmosphere. I will definitely being going back soon.

• Visited June 2014