“More than just a Neighbourhood restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
ontario canada
“More than just a Neighbourhood restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

This has become our go to restaurant, date night, family birthdays and night out with friends. We enjoy eating at the high tops in the bar area so we can enjoy the big screen tv but also have had wonderful dining experiences in the main area.
We think the $9.99 pizza special dine in or take home is the best deal in town. The pizza is big and delicious and perfectly cooked every time. All the ingredients taste so fresh and nothing is skimped on.
We love the Bacon Wrapped Scallops and Caesar salad to start our dinner. The gnocchi, spaghetti and meatballs, Lasagna and Seafood pasta have all been delicious. We love the Cannoli and Tiramisu for desert.
This past Saturday evening our experience was once again wonderful. Our server was Sarah and she was attentive and engaged our 6 yr old grandaughter very nicely. Sarah paced our dinner nicely, not rushed but we were never waiting with empty glasses. The manager Isabell stopped by our table to make sure everything was great, nice touch.
We find the restaurant to be the perfect blend of trendy and friendly. However we mostly come for the wonderful food. Our food Saturday did not disappoint, the scallops were perfectly cooked, the pizza wonderful.
As an extra bonus Saturday we were entertained by Rebecca Stephens who did a great job singing and playing guitar. There usually is entertainment Saturday evenings.
The owners should take great pride in what they have accomplished in the short 7 months this location has been up and running. A consistently good restaurant and an affordable price and friendly service. Keep up the good work!

This restaurant is very "handicap accessible".

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Lindsay W, Owner at Cicco's Ristorante, responded to this review, October 6, 2014
Dear Pinn,

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to give us your wonderful feedback!

We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your experiences with us!

We take great pride in making all of our sauces, dough's, sausages, breads and dressings fresh in house! So much hard work, love and passion goes into each item from all of our team members and we absolutely love to do it! Our customer's are considered family to us so we are so glad you are enjoying it! We will certainly pass on the great feedback to our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon :)!

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your amazing feedback,

Lindsay & Cicco :)

Barrie, Canada
“Wow”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I don't normally write reviews but I figure I should considering I do not understand where all these good reviews are coming from.
I made reservations for 6 people for 7:30 to only arrive finding out our table is not ready and the waitress mentioned the people before us said they had a reservation but I guess they didn't. Should have left then. Anyways we waited for a table and sat down at 8:00. Ordered drinks and food right away as we were all starving by this point. The drinks took forever to arrive not to mention were not filled up the entire meal. I ordered the stuffed chicken breast with potatoes and veggies and a salad. Eating my salad half way thru I notice a nice long hair. When the waitress came to collect the plates I had to point it out twice to her for her to understand what was going on. The service was the worst service ever at a restaurant. She had no clue what was going on in life. The chicken was soooooo dry and the portion was so small. I actually left the restaurant hungry after my meal was $23. Speaking of that once I got my bill I had to actually ask if I seriously had to pay the entire bill considering the hair in my meal. She did change my bill and lower it which was great but I should have not had to ask for that. This is just my experience, all 6 of us were not impressed at all and I feel horrible for choosing that restaurant to go to, what a waste of money.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dear Nadia E,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I sincerely apologize for your experience! Cicco's has been operating since 2006 and we have spent the duration from then until date making sure our quality and standards are strict and up to par. I am so sorry those standards were not met in your case.

We do welcome all feedback at all times and we thank you for taking the time to give us your review,

If you could please contact me personally at Lindsay.Weiss@hotmail.com I would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you further.

Cicco & Lindsay
Barrie, Canada
“Excellent Food & Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

If your looking for a relaxing atmosphere and great service ... this is the place. Going for Fine Italian Dining ... or just heading out for pizza .. Wings and Beer ... the Staff does an excellent job of making you feel welcome. Very relaxing atmosphere and great food.

Dear 154980Brian,

We Thank you so much for taking the time to write us your review!

We appreciate all feedback are so glad that you enjoy your experiences with us and are excited to see you again soon! :)

Cicco & Lindsay
Innisfil, Canada
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Amazing service, they were closing early for a staff staff meeting so we were just going to get take out, but they insisted on serving us and were very friendly making sure we were not rushing.

• Visited July 2014
Dear Billinnisfil,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate the feedback :).

We are so happy to hear our staff took care of your needs!

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Cheers,

Lindsay & Cicco
Toronto, Canada
“Pretty authentic Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Growing up with Italian relatives, I'm pretty critical of my pastas! Cicco's does an excellent job of home made pastas (particularly the gnocci) and stays true to the motherland for their pizzas and salads. Service is good at excellent price points. There are some odd 'non-italian' menu items that I think just confuse people and wish they had more seating but all in all a strong showing!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear CanadianTravelGal76,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback!

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Our homemade pizza and salad recipes are absolutely from the motherland and we take great pride in that :) All of our recipes are old traditional Calabrese family recipes that have been passed down through our family for generations.

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying them as much as we do and look forward to seeing you in the near future :)

Best regards,