“Great Spot Fast Service and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Barrie, Canada
“Great Spot Fast Service and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

One of my Favorite places to have a meal! Their Cesar Salad is a must try and the Antipasto is a favorite of mine. They also have really good Pizza.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Barrie, Canada
“Not as good as I expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

not sure who's writing these reviews, but I wasn't impressed by the food. Service was fine but the food was far below what I expected. Can't see this restaurant lasting. The pizza is good but the pasta I can do far better at home.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

No matter what you try ... from Seafood Pasta ... to Pizza ... to Wings .... to Gigantic Sandwiches
.... Everything is well prepared, well proportioned, appealing and reasonably priced. It is a jewel and a Great Addition to Barrie...... not to mention the Great House Wine ....and Ice Cold Draft Beer.... It definitely has my vote as one of the Best Italian Restaurants in Barrie.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aurora, Canada
“A charming, authentic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting Cicco's on a Sunday night with my family, and rarely have I enjoyed such a charming evening.

The service was impeccably prompt, and the menu items screamed authenticity. No really: I think a lot of "ristorantes" in Cicco's price range tend to deviate from their Italian roots and become diluted knock-offs of Milestones and similar chains. While Cicco's certainly had a diverse menu, its focus was undoubtedly home-cooked-style Italian cuisine

I started with the mussels in tomato sauce, and I was stunned by their freshness. I have enjoyed mussels far less at dedicated seafood places. My meal was the Sausage Rigatoni Piatto, which was hearty and delicious. The sausage was homemade, and you could tell. For dessert I had the cannoli, which, while very good, was a disappointment only because I tried a piece of cheesecake next to it, and the cheesecake was among the best I've ever tried.

The atmosphere is reserved and composed on the inside with a nice blending masculine and feminine elements. It has an air of class, without losing the intimate charm you want from authentic Italian restaurants. Cicco's is superb for a date place, or a family gathering like I had. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barrie, Canada
“Great restaurant, good for romantic dinner, or out with a few buddies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have been to Cicco's multiple times and try to go when my schedule allows. I find if you are on the dining side, it is great for a nice sit down meal, a romantic date night, or you can go to the bar side with a few friends for some 'Pub Food' and watch the game, the experience is how you make it, and all of those experiences have been satisfying.

Everything on the menu is made fresh and there are some really unique menu choices you can't find anywhere else.

Service has always been great, between the Wait staff and the owners themselves, everyone always makes sure I have been taken care of.

It is really nice having this style of restaurant in this end of town for a close easy escape, I will be going back.

• Visited April 2014