“Very good food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 397 Restaurants in Barrie
Cuisines: Barbecue, Hamburgers, Canadian, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Open all Season Monday - Fry-Day 6 am - 7 pm Saturday 11 am - 5 pm Call Ahead Ordering Cheers Hannahman
Mississauga
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

The food may be simple, however it is excellent for the price. I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

Visited December 2014

Hamilton, Canada
“Affordable roadside stop with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

My kids and I were staying a night outside of Barrie and checked trip advisor for an inexpensive place to eat, which lead us to Hannahman's!
Hannahman's is a road side shack serving up all kinds of options....pulled pork, burgers, hot dogs, fries, poutine....
The setting is nothing to speak of...you're sitting at picnic tables in a parking lot with a view of the highway, but the affordability and friendly service made up for this.
I had the pulled pork and my kids had the burger deal. The prices were excellent. The 5 of us ate for $28. The kids each had a burger and fries and I had pulled pork and fries.
After ordering we seated ourselves at a picnic table, and after a brief wait the gentleman working there brought out fries for us to eat while waiting! So nice. About 5 min later our meals were ready.
The burgers were good, but the patties were nothing special. What made them special was the gardilic sauce that was served as a side for your burgers, or to dip your fries in. YUM! It was also served on the pulled pork. Delicious. The pulled pork was a good size serving and we were all full by the time we finished. We were also entertained by a little groundhog that the owners feed daily so that he stays out of the garbage. My kids loved seeing him come out of hiding to dine!
The service here was friendly and warm.
We enjoyed our dinner!

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Visit, if you like good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We decided to stop here on our way through Barrie. The meal was the steak sandwich, a pulled pork sandwich and the extreme burger. All were great. Order some fries, they are addictive.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Best burger ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This place doesn't look like much but the burgers we had were by far the best I've ever had! In fact I'm driving there from Port Credit for lunch today with my friend for their $5 burger and fries because she's been hearing me rave about it so much. And I'm going to pick up another jar of Gardillic (which we use for everything!).

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Ewwww”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Disgusting.......greasy......made me ill....never ever darken that doirstep again.....better go back to school