“$2.00 extra for a tiny bowl of parmesan cheese!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Barrie, Canada
“$2.00 extra for a tiny bowl of parmesan cheese!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The pizza was just OK in that it tasted good but there toppings were very space especially for the price - $15.50 plus tax for a small pizza. The real kicker for us was that they charged us $2.00 extra for a tiny bowl of parmesan cheese! Yes, we requested but the server never mentioned the charge and almost every restaurant on the planet provides it for free – and most freshly ground. It was nice to see the lake from the patio but you do have to look past the parking lot and the street traffic. We each had a Caesar as it was a Sunday and they were on “special” but if $6.00 is the special price for a 1oz drink I would hate to pay the regular price. We probably won’t be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Great pizza...but not the cheapest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I both agreed that the pizza was great! 2 pizzas and 2 beers $50 plus tip! A little pricy if you asked me. If there was left over pizza maybe, but 4 slices each for $16-17 each pizza. $4 per slice?? One on now. This isn't a leafs game.

Visited June 2014
Barrie, Canada
“Great food horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Decided to go to pie for lunch one day with my mom. I've been to the location in the south end of Barrie before and loved it so we decided to try the waterfront location and sit on the patio. We got there and they greater is nicely and sat us right away. We noticed it wasn't busy at all so figured our food would be ready very fast. We ordered right away. After about 20 minutes we were getting annoyed that our food wasn't ready. In that 20 minutes our server never came over once to apologize about the wait. After 30 minutes our food finally came out. But I noticed my moms pizza was missing toppings. I had to say something to our server because she didn't even notice. To top it all off she never gave us any sort of discount on the bill due to my moms lack there of toppings on the pizza. Needless to say I will never be attending this location again!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Pizza OK, Location Great, Service Weak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Pros :
1. Location with view on the Barrie waterfront. Patio should be good when it warms up.
2. Italian, dry, stone oven style pizza. It's not the deep dish, doughy mush that most Canadians eat.
3. Beer pizza special was amazing 9.99 for 32oz stein and pie on Thursday after 8.

Cons :
Somewhat sterile environment. Lighting was harsh.
Rookie staff seemed short handed and disorganized. "Write down the order please."
Not inexpensive; Pastas starting at $16

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Pizza Pizzaz”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Upon entering Pie, I found it a little dark but greeted and directed to a table quickly...The menu embedded right into the tables....great idea.wiping the tables down..to eliminate bacteria from conventional menus...

I ordered wings which I say were average...Their stand out feature is their Pizza offering many different and unique selections...It was very good from crust to toppings.

What impressed me most was when a server forgot a girls order at the next table, apologized..when he returned he said there was 'no charge' for that item.Great customer service in my opinion.

Over all a little over priced I felt but a nice one and a while treat.. give it a.try and hopefully you enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Food