“Concert Advice” 3 of 5 stars

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Concert Advice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

My girl and I just attended our second Rock 95 Toy Drive concert at the Ranch. We opted for VIP tickets this year to see the Trews, but won't waste our money again in the future. There is very little parking available in the VIP back lot. The "premium" bars don't have any better of a selection over the GA bars. There are 2 VIP lounges, one of which is located to the side of and behind the stage with a poor view of the performing band. The other would offer a great view if all the tables were not pre-reserved for concert winners, radio station personnel , and the owners guests. VIP tickets certainly don't get you a VIP experience in this venue. The 2 opening acts were terrible and loud. By the time the Trews took the stage, although they are a great band with an equally great live show, we were already tired of being screamed at and decided to call it an early night. Disappointing.

Wasaga Beach, Canada
“Not a good place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

My common-law husband , me and three other couples were lucky enough to have won passes to the 2014 Rock 95 birthday bash held at the Ranch. We were all having a good time until out of the blue my husband, who NEVER embarrases himself from drinking too much or causes ANY problems EVER was asked to follow a security guy. Being the helpful type, he followed. As I watched another big security guy fell in behind him so he was surrounded and before he knew what was going on he was out on the sidewalk and barred from re-entering. They said he was too drunk and they knew it because they witnessed him stumbleing around. Well yes he tripped a couple times going back and forth from the bar because of the uneven flooring! There were thick matts or something covering cables or some sort of thing and it was PACKED and dark in there. I myself tripped when my feet got tangled in somebodys scarf that was dropped on the floor. What a disappointment! How embarrasing for a responsible man who just tripped over obstacles put there by the establishment. We won't go back. It's not such a great place anyway. No loss.

Visited November 2014
“Halloween Praty 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Halloween party was epic. We had a blast and will be there again. Staff were a blast and did their best to make sure the experience was great. Well done to the staff and management. I will be going again.

Visited October 2014
Keswick, Ontario, Canada
“bachalorette party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

Everything about this bar was fun. The music was great and the prices were really reasonable. I will definitely return.

Visited September 2014
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Revival Sons and The Tea Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Please note that I put yes for a fee for the Ranch, it was for the concert... A big venue, lot's of bar with many very attracive servers, there is a restaurant also available, I did not use so no review, there is a VIP section, which I did use, this also let's you in before General Admission if you want to claim a spot in front of the stage... Overall good experience, I am not a big fan of GA concerts but view and sound were good... I would see other acts at the Ranch...

Visited July 2014