“Revival Sons and The Tea Party” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 54 things to do in Barrie
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Revival Sons and The Tea Party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Please note that I put yes for a fee for the Ranch, it was for the concert... A big venue, lot's of bar with many very attracive servers, there is a restaurant also available, I did not use so no review, there is a VIP section, which I did use, this also let's you in before General Admission if you want to claim a spot in front of the stage... Overall good experience, I am not a big fan of GA concerts but view and sound were good... I would see other acts at the Ranch...

Visited July 2014

London, Canada
“Great Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Recently played this venue. Great place,food,atmosphere,staff. This is a very well run establishment.

Visited July 2014
Mississauga, Canada
“Yee-haw!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

One of my favourite spots to go out at night in Barrie.
Wear plaid, cowboy boots, cowboy hat...dress the part for a country bar!

Majority younger crowd, 19-25 on average I would say. However, I am 28 and did not feel out of place. There were some middle aged groups of men and women as well.

Best bartender is the guy with the long hair beside the dj booth, he always remembers my order and is extremely fast.
I went to a female bartender at the corner bar backing on to the restaurant side and she was extremely rude. would talk to her friends instead of taking my order, and then when I finally ordered she poored half of shot in my drink, I called her out about it and instead of correcting it or proving to me that it was in fact a full shot she said "hunny I know my pours" and stuck her hand out for money and then go on the bar directly infront of me to dance in my face while I still had my drink on the bar.. RUUUUDE!!! I also have bartending experience - that was half a shot at best. needless to say I did not tip.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“My Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

My friends and I have made it a birthday tradition to head to The Ranch for our birthdays. The atmosphere is so fun, the crowd is great, and its always a great time. The cages are so much fun to dance in, and if you get a chance, you better dance on the bar. Seriously the best bar in Ontario

Visited December 2013
North Bay, Canada
“Concerts at that Ranch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have to share a very bazaar story. I am very concerned about this bar. We attended a Serena Ryder concert on Friday night. I was a lil surprised to be physically groped going into the bar....but understood they were making sure people weren't bringing in their own booze but still felt violated when a male is touching a female and visa versa....anyway...the entertainer was very late on coming on stage....we had taken a taxi to this event as we were celebrating a birthday etc. A fight or something happened behind us and security came running from everywhere. Shortly there after, I was asked to go behind the stage where I was spoken to by security...he was asking if I was drunk etc and allowed me to return to the concert floor. My partner was then directed back there as well where she admitted to being drunk. One would assume that she would be asked to leave but no! She was physically picked up buy two guys and thrown out the back door. We were not causing any issues, and just having fun. I really feel that what happened was totally uncalled for, caused physical injury to my partner and was totally illegal as it was freezing outside. They didn't allow her to get her coat or have us exit the bar without using physical force which was completely unnecessary. I will never return to this bar and would suggest that others avoid it as it a total abuse of power and breaks so many laws.

Visited December 2013