“Not Happy” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“Not Happy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had pizza delivered. Was not told about extra charge for distance of delivery. Delivery person was not gracious. Pizza was a let down - I loved Square Boy pizza when I lived in downtown Toronto years ago. The pizza I had in Barrie was nothing I would rave about. I did not keep the menu to order again.

Visited April 2013

“Extremely unprofessional”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Horrible service..saturday night and was told it will arrive in "50 minutes", got a call around that time and delivery driver didn't know where my building address was.. (Popular barrie apartment)..went to wait downstairs, after 5 minutes of waiting I called the store, lady on the phone said she didn't even know where her driver was, nor could she get ahold of him???? Wow. By the way...how can you deliver pizza if you don't know addresses? Gps people!!! After 1hr and 15minutes and no driver nor store lady calling back I said f it, first and last experience. Get some manners.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“just plain bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

They say a bad pizza is still pretty good. Not in this case. I support the small guy, but this was just plain bad. Bland taste, screwed the order up, lost the order. I actually gave the last couple of slabs to my dogs. They seemed to like it. Will not be going back.

Been to Square Boy Pizza Barrie? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Square Boy Pizza Barrie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.