“Kids loved it!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 20 Attractions in Barrie
Type: Playgrounds
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our newly renovated Barrie Family Entertainment Center has a Huge Indoor Playground, Webkinz, Arcade and Redemption Games, Prizes, Great Food and is perfect for Kid's Birthday Parties! Come on in and play.
3 attraction reviews
“Kids loved it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Decided to take the kids to In Play a couple days ago, and they absolutely loved it! It was great, my little girl loved the indoor playground and spent the majority of the time playing on it! My son also enjoyed the indoor playground but also took a liking to the different arcade games they have there! I was impressed with how clean the facility was and found the staff to be super friendly actually! Since we were already there, we decided to try the food and it was pretty good as well! Fun afternoon out with my kids, especially on those rainy days!

Visited May 2014
inplay, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for your review. Glad everyone had a great time.

Region of Waterloo, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome visit!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was our first time visiting In Play and we loved it, our 5 yr. old didn't want to leave, he was begging to go back in even when we were in the parking lot headed back to the hotel. The midway games were awesome, that's where I was most of the time, between those and playing/climbing with my son on the playground I had a blast!!! My husband had a great time interacting with our son on the playground, we even relaxed and watched a little TV while our son played. Needless to say we had a great visit and will be back.

Visited May 2014
Hi Dani,

Glad you guys had such a great time. Thanks for visiting us from out of town.

Regards,

Barrie, Canada
“Filthy and I had safety concerns”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is filthy. The staff are not friendly. Equipment is rundown, tearing and the safety of concerns me. Last time I was there with my kids, I saw exposed electrical outlets. My daughter was able to crawl behind the games and got her foot caught in a whole in one of the tunnels approx. 20ft off the ground. Will NEVER go back there.

Visited April 2013
inplay, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Hello A H,

It seems your visit was almost a year ago. We have fixed up and improved the facility a lot and have wonderful new staff that are really taking care of the place.

I recommend you come to check it out so you can post a current opinion of the place and hopefully remove this one star rating that really doesn't apply to the current state of this location. Check out the last few reviews. You'll see that customers have been loving the changes.

Best regards,

4 attraction reviews
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Bought a pass so the kids got tokens and lunch and we actually spent almost four hours there. Well worth it, the kids had a great time. A couple games didn't work but the staff told me they were being removed. Otherwise a great improvement from years past and super friendly workers!

Visited January 2014
inplay, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thanks for coming back and taking the time to post your review. We appreciate you helping to spread the word regarding our new improvements. By the way, those games were removed and we got some new games in too!

Hope to see you again soon.

3 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend your day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went to In Play last week with my sister and her two kids, we had an awesome time! Very clean and well maintained. The staff are super welcoming and friendly! My sister and neices visit regularly, and never get bored. We were able to have lunch right there, so it was very convienent.

Visited December 2013
Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for taking time to appreciate the staff and all their efforts. They really do work very hard out there to provide a clean and friendly place for families to enjoy time together.

Regards,