“Awesome visit!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 27 Activities in Barrie
Type: Playgrounds, Fun & Games, Nature & Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Our newly renovated Barrie Family Entertainment Center has a Huge Indoor Playground, Webkinz, Arcade and Redemption Games, Prizes, Great Food and is perfect for Kid's Birthday Parties! Come on in and play.
Region of Waterloo, Canada
“Awesome visit!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was our first time visiting In Play and we loved it, our 5 yr. old didn't want to leave, he was begging to go back in even when we were in the parking lot headed back to the hotel. The midway games were awesome, that's where I was most of the time, between those and playing/climbing with my son on the playground I had a blast!!! My husband had a great time interacting with our son on the playground, we even relaxed and watched a little TV while our son played. Needless to say we had a great visit and will be back.

Visited May 2014
Hi Dani,

Glad you guys had such a great time. Thanks for visiting us from out of town.

Regards,

Barrie, Canada
“Filthy and I had safety concerns”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is filthy. The staff are not friendly. Equipment is rundown, tearing and the safety of concerns me. Last time I was there with my kids, I saw exposed electrical outlets. My daughter was able to crawl behind the games and got her foot caught in a whole in one of the tunnels approx. 20ft off the ground. Will NEVER go back there.

Visited April 2013
inplay, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Hello A H,

It seems your visit was almost a year ago. We have fixed up and improved the facility a lot and have wonderful new staff that are really taking care of the place.

I recommend you come to check it out so you can post a current opinion of the place and hopefully remove this one star rating that really doesn't apply to the current state of this location. Check out the last few reviews. You'll see that customers have been loving the changes.

Best regards,

“Had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Bought a pass so the kids got tokens and lunch and we actually spent almost four hours there. Well worth it, the kids had a great time. A couple games didn't work but the staff told me they were being removed. Otherwise a great improvement from years past and super friendly workers!

Visited January 2014
inplay, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thanks for coming back and taking the time to post your review. We appreciate you helping to spread the word regarding our new improvements. By the way, those games were removed and we got some new games in too!

Hope to see you again soon.

3 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend your day!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went to In Play last week with my sister and her two kids, we had an awesome time! Very clean and well maintained. The staff are super welcoming and friendly! My sister and neices visit regularly, and never get bored. We were able to have lunch right there, so it was very convienent.

Visited December 2013
Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for taking time to appreciate the staff and all their efforts. They really do work very hard out there to provide a clean and friendly place for families to enjoy time together.

Regards,

“great for little ones”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Lots of climbing,balls,and games. Tuckers the little ones right out. Great for a very rainy day, or birthdays. A bit boring for adults but little kids love it

Visited December 2012
InPlayInc, Owner at In Play Inc, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Hi Kathryn,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Yes, bringing the kids in to burn off some energy is definitely a plus!

We recently added a couple of couches by the ball court and we are thinking to put in a few tv's with CP24 running on them or something like that.

We also offer free wi-fi, have some books and boardgames around, and encourage adults to play with their kids should they choose to. I see some people bring a deck of cards, electronic reader, iPad, etc.

Do you have any ideas for us on how we could make things more interesting for adults? We of course want adults to enjoy their visit too!

Please let us know if you think of anything that would work for our set up. We would love to get some ideas from our customers. You can reach the Barrie store manager at: barrie@inplayinc.ca

Best regards,