“Love love love it” 5 of 5 stars

Kelowna, Canada
48 attraction reviews
“Love love love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Every time the staff are so friendly and attentive. Each year we visit I get a new t-shirt and some beer for our vacation. Still waiting for the monkey to arrive in Kelowna BC

Visited August 2014

Ottawa
76 attraction reviews
“Bizarre Beer, Lengthy Tour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I must say that the staff at Flying Monkeys is incredibly generous in their sample selection and pours. Though we found their beer not to our taste, I understand the allure.

The tour was informative, but incredibly detailed. If you're new to brewery tours, I'd recommend it, but if not, the length of their tour (90min) can wear on you. Perhaps it was the guide's keen interests that elongated the tour. It wasn't a bad thing, it just started feeling repetitious.

Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Good beer!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Sat on the patio on canada day, ambiance was lively with a live bands doing a decent job, beer was great but the heifenweisen was a bit on the hoppy side for my taste(seams to be common practice in ontario) the fruit beer all tasted good except the hibiscus one, maybe just a personal taste but... Service was pretty slow but friendly. They also have a pretty cool store inside selling t shirts and weird monkey stuff. Definitely worth a try! On the down side I would say it would be nice to have food but it's only for drinks....

Barrie, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Flying Monkeys Brewery...Just DO it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

If you are thinking of visiting the Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery in downtown Barrie, Just DO it!
What a wonderful place, almost magical; excellent beers, fantastic staff, clean as a whistle, free tours available, everything as it should be.
For the past 4 years my girlfriend Colleen and I have visited each Canada Day and make a ritual of sitting and enjoying 4 of their beers for only $5 bucks, awesome deal.
But more important, it's a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the world; we sit and savour their hand-crafted delights in a blissful air-conditioned environment.
Come see how these folks have changed an old brewery into a world-class micro brewery, right in our own city!
Pictures below are from today's July 1st celebration, but do visit and make your own memories.
Cheers,
Paul

Visited July 2014
Owen Sound, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had been to this brewery before and was not able to take in the tour. This time I was able to take in the tour. The tour guide was informative and engaging. She knew the product well and was able to answer questions with ease. The tour is not long - about fifteen minutes or so. It provides some history of the area and some insight into the company. I would suggest showing up about a half hour before the start of the tour to take in the shop and sample beer. In all I spent about an hour there and enjoyed the experience.

Visited February 2014