Stayed about 2 weeks at Days Inn Barrie after the Angus Tornado damaged our home. They were so welcoming to us and our pets. They gave us a large suite with separate living room in order to give us that 'home' feeling we lost. The staff were excellent, understanding, and respectful of our needs. The breakfast was plentyful (bagels, bread, cereals, waffles, eggs, pastries, fresh juices and hot beverages) The property is very clean, pool and hot tub well kept.
I am very impressed with the hotel commodities in relation to their prices. I stayed at 3 other hotels in Barrie before settling here and have no regrets! Thank You Tonie, you abr your staff are wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along Kempenfelt Bay on Lake Simcoe, our Barrie hotel is located an hour north of Toronto Pearson International Airport and 20 minutes from Lake Simcoe Airport. Visit the famous Muskoka region, your gateway to Ontario's cottage country, and take advantage of our convenient location minutes from golf courses, ski slopes, and lake adventures. Whether you're in town to see the sites or to kick back and relax, Four Points by Sheraton Barrie hotel has what matters mos ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Booking.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Barrie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Barrie Hotel Barrie
- Barrie Days Inn
- Four Points By Sheraton Barrie Ontario