“I can't believe I'm so excited by a tuna fish sandwich!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Toronto, Canada
“I can't believe I'm so excited by a tuna fish sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten hear over a dozen times in the past six months. It is always busy when I go for lunch, and I often wait 20 minutes or so, but always have a good lunch. I have ordered the tuna on multigrain (bread is so fresh!), the corned beef on pretzel and rye, and the carrot cake (delicious). I hope no one else catches on about this place, I don't want it to get any busier!

Visited July 2014

Tilbury, Canada
“When fresh and delicious is on your mind......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I just wanted something fresh and healthy and this place was ranked well. I was not disappointed. He made a top notch greek salad using the freshest ingrediants. Left fully satisfied and not bloated. I will be back.

Barrie, Canada
“My go to lunch spot - never a disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I love food, and what more is I love fresh food with great ingredients.
Fresh A Fare is all fresh food, great ingredients and meals you can't get out of your mind.
I had never had schniztel before, or a philly cheese steak - but I've had them since. They never compare to Fresh A Fare - I am officially an addict. Wednesday & Thursday are Schnitzel days and Friday is Philly Cheesesteak.
The staff is so friendly and make you feel like you are a regular even if it's your first time. The portions are huge and you will never leave hungry.
It smells of fresh bread that is baked daily - what's not to love?
Highly recommend it - its one of my favourites.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barrie
“Mmmmmmm mmmmmm amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

It's so nice to have a fresh and healthy option! I absolutely love all the choices and I the carrot cake is to die for. Also tried the cheeseburger soup and there is nothing like it! Awesome service and super clean!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

This place was not good! The service was so slow! The food was mid-grade and expensive! they didn't have enough roast beef told us they were short but charged us full price? I had the turkey and it tasted like deli not roasted in house :(