We stayed at the Condolike units and it was very well maintained. We checked in at 2 in the morning and their staff were very friendly and helpful in informing us of the different activities we could do. Although we had gone between the skiing and golfing season, we weren't able to do much of the things we had planned. Their pool, mini-gym, and condo units were very well maintained and relaxing. This is the perfect place to go to to relax. We had a car so we were able to drive to Toronto and the nearby downtown Barrie, which has a very nice beach. Overall, the resort was a very positive experience... I just need to learn to schedule my vacations at the right time of the year haha. Oh yea, they even had computers available in case you need to write emails and get directions and etc. VERY USEFUL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Condo-Suites only 1 hour north of Toronto only minutes north of Barrie. Family vacations, golf & ski getaways, romantic retreats, excellent nightly rates and more! Oversized Studio suites (400 sq ft) with private balcony and kitchenette. 1- and 2-Bedroom suites (800-1200 sq ft) with fireplace, jetted tub, balcony, laundry. On site pool, hot tub, kids pool, fitness room and activities program 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Carriage Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Hills Hotel Barrie
- Carriage Hills Barrie
- Carriage Hills Resort Barrie, Ontario