A group of my friends and I stayed at the Carriage Ridge Resort on the weekend of Nov 1-2, 2008. We had an amazing time! We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite that can accomodate up to 8 people. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated; the kitchenette was big enough to allow 3 people to cook at one time; and the living room offered a cozy, comfortable area where we could relax and watch movies. The cost was quite reasonable, we even managed to get a 15% discount for booking in advance.
The recreational area had many facilities including an indoor pool and hot tub (which was well-maintained), billard table, internet access, small fitness center and games & movies to borrow.
The check-in service was excellent. All the staff were friendly and professional. Checking into the resort only took 5 minutes and they were even helpful in providing us with maps of neaby hiking trails. Room service was quick, even at midnight when we requested for extra blankets.
I would highly recommend this resort to everyone. There are many activities nearby including Arbraska tree-top trekking and skiing at Horseshoe Valley. I would definately come back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Condo-Suites only 1 hour north of Toronto only minutes north of Barrie. Family vacations, golf & ski getaways, romantic retreats, excellent nightly rates and more! Oversized Studio suites (400 sq ft) with private balcony and kitchenette. 1- and 2-Bedroom suites (800-1200 sq ft) with fireplace, jetted tub, balcony, laundry. On site pool, hot tub, kids pool, fitness room and activities program 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Carriage Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Hills Hotel Barrie
- Carriage Hills Barrie
- Carriage Hills Resort Barrie, Ontario