We have stayed here often as owners. Staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are large and have fireplaces and large whirlpool bathtubs. You can use just a small unit though with a partial kitchen -it depends on your needs. It is generally very quiet and the trees offer privacy as well as the impression of being in the forest when you look out your window if in the right unit. We like being on the top floor so we do not hear anyone walking above us - this is the one area the units are a little weak, especially if there are children in the unit above you.
There is a golf course across the street and of course, Horseshoe Valley below with their course as well as numerous others close by. The place has a pool that is indoor and outdoor and a nice size hot tub. Games are available as well as DVDs for rent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Condo-Suites only 1 hour north of Toronto only minutes north of Barrie. Family vacations, golf & ski getaways, romantic retreats, excellent nightly rates and more! Oversized Studio suites (400 sq ft) with private balcony and kitchenette. 1- and 2-Bedroom suites (800-1200 sq ft) with fireplace, jetted tub, balcony, laundry. On site pool, hot tub, kids pool, fitness room and activities program 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de so you can book your Carriage Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Hills Hotel Barrie
- Carriage Hills Barrie
- Carriage Hills Resort Barrie, Ontario