We had the most fabulous holiday at this resort, we had 2 x 2 bedroom units as there were 8 adults and 4 children, we stayed in the newly refurbished ones and they were gorgeous, very spacious and the kids loved being able to just go next door to see each other.
The staff in this resort cannot do enough for you from the lifeguards to the reception ladies, all of them are so helpful and friendly and really know how to treat their customers well.
The pool is lovely and we made use of the barbecue areas and the activities
The small supermarket 10 mins away is really good
Our favourite restaurant was Settlers ghost, really good food and great service and prices, also Abbots was the same standard and very nice
We went to crazy horse restaurant but found this overpriced and very average food, we would not recommend that one
We would look forward to staying again at this resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Condo-Suites only 1 hour north of Toronto only minutes north of Barrie. Family vacations, golf & ski getaways, romantic retreats, excellent nightly rates and more! Oversized Studio suites (400 sq ft) with private balcony and kitchenette. 1- and 2-Bedroom suites (800-1200 sq ft) with fireplace, jetted tub, balcony, laundry. On site pool, hot tub, kids pool, fitness room and activities program 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and Travelocity so you can book your Carriage Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Hills Hotel Barrie
- Carriage Hills Barrie
- Carriage Hills Resort Barrie, Ontario