“Disgraceful” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Stouffville
“Disgraceful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

On a recent trip to Barrie, my husband and I ventured over to this place,whilst staying at Comfort Inn, boy what a huge mistake! Nasty people and horrible food, don't waste your time unless you are a total REDNECK!
The only nice thng was out waitress was a lovely girl, I gave her 10 bucks she was so sweet! I beleive they discriminated against us because my husband is Native!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Wings & Things”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Have driven by this place for a few years now, but never went in as the place does not look that good from the outside until yesterday when a friend told us that they have awesome food there. Needless to say we went last night and had ribs & wings which were actually very good. Our waitress was very friendly and responded to our needs quickly, I just found that occasionally she would take a little longer than normal to see if we needed anything which is really the owners fault than hers as she was the only waitress working from what we could see. The decor is very boring and out dated but food and staff are great. Just goes to show you that you can't judge a book by its cover. Mind you, it would be nice to see this place get an update in decor......could generate more traffic...

Midhurst, on
“Worst Service by A Manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

After deciding to order this on our anniversary June 2, 2012, we called and found out they don't deliver to Midhurst. Not even for an extra charge, just flat out NO...even though there are resaurants not far from it that do deliver to Midhurst for an extra charge of ONLY $2.00, so it can be done...After hiring a delivery service (for $16!) we called back, ordered, then were told that we can't pay with credit card over the phone, they need an imprint. Many businesses, in situatiions like this, accept the credit card payment over the phone with no issues, again, flat out NO....After arranging the fantastic delivery service to pay for it, we called and ordered again! The order arrived shortly after, missing an extra sauce that was very specifically ordered and CHARGED, this was the last straw for me, and I called to speak with a manager. The guy that got on the phone, was the most ignorant person I have possibly ever experienced and the fact that he is a manager makes me sick. After I explained EVERYTHING that happened, and that we wouldn't be ordering from there again, he laughed and said 'so you're this upset over white sauce, really white sauce? ok than, sorry you didnt get your white sauce'...I wasn't just mad over the 'white sauce' and I really wasn't being rude, I just thought they should know that they had a very upset customer and why. He really didn't seem to care at all about how I felt, or the trouble we went to to even get their food! A SINCERE apology, and a simple phrase like 'I will definatly think about getting a back up delivery service that does deliver to Midhurst, we will look into that'. He clearly did not care if we were happy or not, and didn't care that they made an error. We will NEVER eat there or order from there again because of HIM. The only time I plan on setting foot in there, is when I go in to get our money back for the sauce that they charged us for and didn't give us!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sticky F, Owner at Sticky Fingers Bar & Grill, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thanks for your review, unfortunately we do not have our own delivery service so we hire a local delivery service in Barrie and they do not service Midhurst. it's our policy if something is missing from an order we fix it by absorbing the cost of a second delivery with the delivery service, and yes our policy is if paying by Visa or M/C we need a physical imprint of the card, before this policy we had several fraudulent transactions, the delivery service returns to us the imprint, I'm very sorry your order was short the extra white sauce. but with you living in Midhurst and the delivery service not servicing that town we couldn't run it out to you.
Toronto, Canada
“Went back, again a failure!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have friends who live in Barrie and they tend to lean towards Fingers for a guy's night out. I only go because they want to go. I don't really see the fascination in this place. Maybe it is a Barrie locals thing; perhaps it is the only wing joint in Barrie. It could be that it has something to do with me living in Toronto and having a larger verity of places to chose from; so I expect better quality wings - I don't know.

This time when I went, I found the wings to be over cooked. I had the hots; they tasted mostly like Frank's Red Hot sauce.
There are better quality wings out there folks!

Service was good.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“BEST WINGS IN TOWN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

First time,Awesome wings,great atmosphere,Cheap prices,beats any other Wing Place in town.FIVE STARS rating from me,I will definitely be back here.

• Visited April 2012