“Great food and customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Ash

Club Ash
24 Dunlop Street, Barrie, Ontario, Canada (City Center)
705-252-6752
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 53 things to do in Barrie
Thornton
5 attraction reviews
“Great food and customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I recently bought a Wagjag for surf and turf and dessert at this restaurant.I booked it early in the week to go for our anniversary on the Sarurday with another couple. I was aware that there was a Tango demonstration going on that night but it shouldn't be a problem. Friday night I got a call from Russ who said the venue had been overbooked for the demo and would we go in at 5pm or change the date. When I finally got to speak with Russ I told home we were celebrating an anniversary and did not want to eat that early and he went out of his way to accommodate us at the original time.
We did not expect the meal we got. We had either soup or a wonderful salad. The main course was to die for. Good sized lobster tail and steak you could cut with a spoon. The dessert was also amazing. Service was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Thank you Russ for coming through for us.

Visited October 2012

Barrie Ontario
5 attraction reviews
“Great Restaurant atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

We went to Club Ash for dinner with another couple and really enjoyed the whole evening. The atmosphere, music, service and food were all great! The server was intune with us, joking around, having some fun, but was quite aware of other customers who didn't want that kind of interaction. We tried the Asado meat platter and were impressed with the quality of all the meat. We would definitely go back for dinner!

Visited March 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Authentic Argentinian BBQ. YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

I tried Argentinian BBQ (asado) for the first time with my husband in England last year and absolutely loved it. When we heard that there was an asado restaurant opening up in Barrie we decided to give it a shot to see if it lived up to our expectations. We brought another couple with us and each couple ordered the grill platter for two. It was delicious and much like we had in England. It is nice to have a selection of meats and sides and there is no way you will leave hungry with all the food. Also, we really enjoyed the restaurant itself, it had a very cozy atmosphere and the decorations were really well done. We definitely plan on going back again.

Visited February 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Cant complain here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

from when I walked in to when I was getting ready to leave the place was amazing. great warm atmosphere, the music in the background was great. Food was delicious and cooked to perfection. For a new place that just opened it was a good look for them. Me & my friends had a great time and we enjoyed our selves. The prices are avg nothing to pricey from food to drinks. Service was great .. i recommend to try this place out

Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
“good food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

I was in Ash yesterday with couple friends for late dinner, I like the service, prices are average, food excellent,the place has a very friendly and inviting air!!....background music very relaxing...well for sure I'll come back again.....!!!the only thing would have nice if the chef would introduced to us, because I was looking to compliment him on the food but seems like he was way to busy..???but again cuddos to the place!!

Visited January 2012