Look for other options. Cocky front staff, elevator didn't work (staying on the 4th floor), stayed in the Romeo and Juliet suite - only room left in entire area) - 2 windows with no curtains so lots of light from the sun or from the floodlights at night / tv on the same wall as sofa / 1remote for 2 tv's( for 4 people this is strange) / sofa bed virtually no mattress. They don't just take a credit card authorization, they actually charge an extra $200 on your credit card. Nice sign in the bathroom that they check daily and will charge for damages.
No apologies or assistance relating to the lack of elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites is conveniently situated on the southeast corner of Hwy 400 and Dunlop, at 81 Hart Drive and minutes from downtown Barrie, Parklands, Beaches, Ski Resorts and local attractions. Whether your needs are strickly business or mainly pleasure, our facility offers all the luxury, functionality, comfort and value you would expect from a Monte Carlo Inn. With a fully licensed restaurant, indoor salt water pool, free parking, recently upgraded free wi-fi, complimentary continental breakfast, comprehensive meeting facilities and a long list of amenities, our hospitality centre will epitomize the meaning of "Your Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Hotel Barrie
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites Ontario