We have stayed here a few times now while in Barrie. Recently we stayed for four nights. The rooms are awesome and clean, the thing I love the most are the huge jet tubs in the suites. The price was average not too expensive and free breakfast in the morning was great for the kids. I would recommend this hotel to famillies, the pool is a little small but it is the perfect size for young kids! For a romantic getaway I would definately recommend the Romeo and Juliet Suite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Inn Barrie Suites is conveniently situated on the southeast corner of Hwy 400 and Dunlop, at 81 Hart Drive and minutes from downtown Barrie, Parklands, Beaches, Ski Resorts and local attractions. Whether your needs are strickly business or mainly pleasure, our facility offers all the luxury, functionality, comfort and value you would expect from a Monte Carlo Inn. With a fully licensed restaurant, indoor salt water pool, free parking, recently upgraded free wi-fi, complimentary continental breakfast, comprehensive meeting facilities and a long list of amenities, our hospitality centre will epitomize the meaning of "Your Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Hotel Barrie
- Monte Carlo Inn - Barrie Suites Ontario