“Great lunch specials” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Canadian
Nova Scotia
“Great lunch specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I went with a friend to Fung Wah on his recommendation and was not disappointed. We had their lunch special that were priced under $9. The specials included a small won ton soup. Our plates were 1) egg roll, chicken fried rice, and beef & broccoli; 2) egg roll, chicken fried rice, and mongolian beef. The food was hot, great tasting, and good protions. For the price, this was great value. We will return!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“The Best Chinese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I'm not a lover of chinese food, but this place was awesome! So clean, great prices and the food was delish! I especially loved the ginger chicken!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Windsor, Canada
“Food First, Atmosphere Second”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I stumbled on to this place a year ago when a friend suggested I try it. It turned out to be the best discovery for Chinese Food given to me. I love good Chinese food but I will not eat bad or average and this place is the best in Halifax.
The dingy atmosphere will not attract you from the street but once you get past the "hole in the wall" appearance and try the food, you will probably agree that it is, if not the best, one of the best in Halifax.
The lunch deals are very good and reasonably priced. The Ginger Beef is by far my favorite.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memramcook
“What a Nice Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We ate and Fung Wah Restaurant before our flight out of Halifax Airport ... what a nice surprise. The food was excellent; portions were huge. We definitely will be returning upon our next visit to Halifax.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, Canada
“I m addicted to here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I recommend here all the time, and it s never disappoints. Friendly staff and food is fresh every time.My one small fault would be the take containers are hard to transport without spilling.If you have never tried the Fung Wah.a great treat awaits you.

• Visited January 2012