“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Halifax Downtown

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Halifax Downtown to your Saves list
Courtyard Halifax Downtown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5120 Salter Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 0A1, Canada (Downtown Halifax)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #6 of 29 hotels in Halifax
Toronto, Canada
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

A great hotel in a fantastic location. One of the best I have stayed in during travel. Lots of wow factors - the views from the top floors, the service, the breakfast, the gym, the spa and the very friendly Valet. The room was fully equipped with wifi, connections. The bar and lobby area every evening and the range of drinks, the wine list and the restaurant menu were all top class. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

As always my family and I enjoyed a wonderful night! The kids love the pool and it is close to everything in Downtown Halifax. The staff are friendly and know the area well. Thanks again! We will be back!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hailfax NS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We live just outside Halifax and the Courtyard has become our "go to" hotel for weekends in the city. The rooms are clean, spacious and well-appointed. The staff couldn't be more helpful and the hotel is centrally located to excellent restaurants and the harbour board walk. We will continue to patronize this lovely property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dartmouth, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

All too often, people only take the time to write a review if they want to complain.
I would like to buck that trend by stating that my stay at the Courtyard was a pleasurable experience from start to finish. The front desk staff was friendly and courteous, the room was immaculate ( no " dust bunnies" under the bed, I checked) and the facilities were outstanding.
All in all, very enjoyable. I recommend strongly!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last 4 years and again we had a perfect stay. The rooms, the facilities, and the staff are top-notch. The view is always wonderful when the weather cooperates. We will be back.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Parrsboro, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just a few words to express my gratitude to the wonderful staff at your hotel. I had a few questions about housekeeping but wasn't sure who I should contact but I was told who to contact and so I did. Not only did one lady come to see me but the Manager of Housekeeping, Ms D. Eagles came to see me and the situation was quickly fixed to suit me. So again thank you Debbie and your staff for your kindness and understanding. I have found this experience very pleasant and look forward to my next visit to Halifax!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Hammonds Plains
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family had the great pleasure of staying the night at the Courtyard in December when we were in Halifax for a hockey game. The ambiance around the hotel entrance was lovely. The room we had was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The kids enjoyed the pool and we all enjoyed a relaxing soak in the hot tub. I would stay at the Courtyard again in a heart beat. Great place to stay!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Halifax Downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard Halifax Downtown

Address: 5120 Salter Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 0A1, Canada
Location: Canada > Nova Scotia > Halifax Regional Municipality > Halifax > Downtown Halifax , South End
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Spa Hotel in Halifax
#5 Business Hotel in Halifax
#5 Family Hotel in Halifax
#5 Romantic Hotel in Halifax
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard Halifax Downtown 3*
Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
Halifax Courtyard
Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia

If you own or manage Courtyard Halifax Downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.