For a one night stay it wasn't too bad, but I wouldn't want to stay for a long period of time. Our room was right above the valet loading/entrance to the hotel so it was quite noisy. Housekeeping didn't check the alarm on the alarm clock and it ended up going off from when the last guests set it, at 2:30 am. Check in and check out was both very quick and easy, and we never had to wait for the valet service. The TV was very outdated, but you were able to rent movies on it which was a plus. The bathroom was nice and large as well as the rest of the room with a nice big window. Overall it was a good stay, I would just avoid the section of the hotel above the entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to Halifax is all business or just for fun, your stay at the Courtyard Halifax Downtown hotel puts you in the midst of all that Halifax has to offer. Located at The Brewery Square the hotel offers a view of the gorgeous Halifax harbour. The hotel is located within minutes of business, meeting and conference facilities and is within steps of popular Halifax attractions, shopping, restaurants, museums, theatre and more.As Halifax bustles along outside, through our hotel doors you are welcomed with first-class hotel services and amenities. Our spacious guest rooms feature complimentary wireless high-speed Internet. Our fireside lounge, incredible restaurants, 24-hour fitness centre and indoor heated pool add to your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Halifax Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Courtyard
- Courtyard Halifax Downtown Nova Scotia