“incredible!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dartmouth, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“incredible!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

best way to see a play! outdoors, quality actors, great direction, whole family loved it, even 9&11 yo boys stayed quiet and enthralled! A must do!

Dartmouth, Canada
“Had a Wonderful Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family of four, two adults and two children, went to see Alice in Wonderland and we loved it! It was set in Cambridge Battery, Point Pleasant Park, which was about a 10 minute walk from the parking lot to the theatre so allow yourself some extra time to get there. The cast was wonderful and funny which kept everyone captivated. We loved the Queen of Hearts! My only complaint was when I took a photo at the start of the performance and one of the staff embarrassed me by loudly chastising me to tell me no photo's were allowed. There were people drinking alcohol and children playing soccer so I was quite taken aback by this. I was further confused when the Queen of Hearts offered photo opportunities after the intermission. Although it left a bad taste in my mouth, I refused to let it affect my appreciation for the performance. I can't wait to go next year!

Halifax
“Best outdoor theatre, at the perfect price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went to see both Alice in Wonderland and Titus Andronicus. Both were very different pieces, yet the amazing company managed to pull them both off. I was very entertained and I highly suggest seeing what work this company produces. Alice is great for families and Titus is entertaining to adults and shakespeare fans alike. Also the shows are by donation, so if you are a poor student it is a great night of theatre that isn't so hard on your wallet.

Visited July 2012
Halifax, Canada
13 attraction reviews
“A Great Theatric Experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Outdoor theatre, tongue in cheek performances. Set in Point Pleasant Park amongst the trees and fortifications. Not to be missed

Vancouver, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“Shakespeare is fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Who da thunk Shakespeare, let alone Titus Adronicus could be fun? These performers did a fabulous job. The setting was at the Cambridge Battery and was perfect! As the evenings are getting chillier I would suggest dressing warmly and bringing a blanket. you can rent a chair for $2 and blankets for (I think ) $1 or bring your own blanket and sit on the ground in front of the chairs. The suggested donation is $15 but they will accept any amount. Personally I think $15 is a steal for the quality performance. I plan to see the other 2 productions in the next couple of days!