My friend and I stayed here for 5 days last summer and enjoyed it immensely. Although, how can you not enjoy staying in Halifax. I love that city! But, back to the hostel. The person helping us at the front desk was very helpful the rooms were clean. Has a great patio out back where we could have a few wobblies and listen to some tunes... Also close to downtown and the wharf, which is a must. Across the street is Henry's House, which is an amazing restaurant/pub. You can't go wrong here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-Halifax is located 200m from the bus and train station, we are right in the middle of the downtown area, within 15 minute walk of all that Halifax has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Halifax Heritage House Hotel Halifax
- HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel Nova Scotia