“Can't belive I paid money for this” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Halifax, Canada
“Can't belive I paid money for this”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My wife and I went out for our anniversary for supper at the Lakeside Grill with my parents.The service was mediocre to average our waitress was to busy talking to one of the cooks near the computer even though it was a slow night and we were practically the only people in the restaurant the level of professionalism is definitely lacking.The food that came out was just as bad The half chicken I had was like rubber the mussels were just as bad and my potatoes I"m sure were microwaved and not fresh the rest of the food was almost just as bad.Maybe I should have ordered a grilled cheese off the kids menu it's hard to mess that up at least I think...Nice place great potential but food A disappointment for sure.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Kentville, Canada
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious meal here while staying at the BW Chocolate Lake and won't hesitate to return next time we are in the area.

We found the booth seating to be a little awkward so we ended up switching to a table which was much more comfortable.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brockville, Canada
“Complete package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This place was amazing. We decided to have dinner here instead of travelling into town. The server we had made us feel welcome and a priority. He was always there when we needed drink refills, and was a little entertaining.

It has a large patio over-looking the lake which we took advantage of.

The menu had lots on it, accommodating to both adults and children. I had a burger that was homemade, topped with fresh veggies, and pulled pork. One of the best hamburgers I have ever tried.

It is a little expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Visited August 2013
Bradford, Pennsylvania
“Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate @ Lakeside Grill while staying @ the Best Western Chocolate Lake.....the food was good and the service was prompt & friendly. They have a full bar as well.

Visited June 2013
NANAIMO
“room service in the hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

we had the roast chicken and the mushroom ravioli. They were both great and the person taking the order was nice and the delivery was quick and efficient. prices were "hotel high" which is a bit above non-hotel prices, but worth it.

Visited August 2013