I have had the pleasure in staying in hotels in Kiev, Donestk, Moscow, St Petersberg, Baku, Florida to name but a few but can honestly day that this is by fay the worst. The room was basic and although they did provide the ability to make a hot drink this was only helpful if you liked coffee. The shower went from luke warm to scalding without any warning, the TV either didnt work or came on when it wanted.
I am still not sure I ever found the restaurant although looking at the prices charged I am not sure this was a bad thing.
I did ask the front desk for a place I could eat that wouldn't break the bank, they kindly directed me to a local place which looked nice but then wanted to charge me $8 for a beer, over double what I would pay at home.
I had been told before I went To Canada that I would be in for a real treat, well that may be the case but not id you stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Halifax is near the Nova Scotia Sports Hall of Fame, offers over 12,000 sq ft of event space, and offers award winning catering services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points Halifax
- Halifax Sheraton
- Halifax Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Nova Scotia