“NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 60 Activities in Halifax
More attraction details
Owner description: Watch heads turn while you take in the sights on a Bluenose Sidecar Tours tour! Feel the breeze and smell the salt air. Hear the cry of the gulls overhead. Get a personalized tour of our little corner of the world as you see Nova Scotia sideways! Two URAL sidecar rigs, driven by experienced guides, allow groups of up to four individuals to tour Halifax, visit Peggys Cove, Lunenburg or customize their experience.
Willow Beach, ON
4 attraction reviews
“NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

An extra-ordinary experience! Vicki and Kevin have the knowledge of historians and the charm of locals celebrating and sharing their community. Their preparations are evident in the choice of routes, locations to stop for the best photo shots and all the "must sees" along the way. Not only will you be assured of seeing all the highlights you'd expect, but you will also be introduced to many of the locals whose pride in their communities and their history is contagious. This was so much more than a tour! I actually went out on two separte days. We had great weather and the experience of riding in the sidecar was a memory that won't easily be forgotten. It was the highlight of my entire 2 week vacation! Whatever your interests and preferences, Vicki and Kevin could make suggestions- from where to have the best lunch in town (absolute best meal at very reasonable prices!) to points of interest that you may not even be aware of. This experience made me feel very comfortable and not simply like a tourist. This is definitely so much more than a tour... this is a life experience! Don't miss this one.

Visited August 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful way to see Peggy's Cove and Halifax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our tour with Bluenose Sidecar tours to Peggy's Cove was absolutely fantastic!! Vicki and Kevin are extremely kind and entertaining hosts! I really enjoyed hearing all their stories and information about the history of the area. They had planned several pit stops which allowed us to really appreciate the culture of the area. It was so nice to be able to communicate with everyone via bluetooth headsets as we were riding. We had a wonderful day with them and we would highly recommend their tours -- what a great way to start my first ever trip to the East Coast! Thank you Vicki and Kevin!

Visited September 2012
somerset
4 attraction reviews
“Best and most fun way to see Halifax and Peggy's Cove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Bluenose Sidecar Tours was the highlight of our cruise when our ship docked in Halifax, NS, Canada. I reserved our tour through Vicky a couple of months out and she was so helpful. I rented two rigs which was great so that my husband and I could each have our own sidecar. We opted for the Peggy's Cove tour and it was fantastic. Vicky and her husband narrate the entire tour with interesting stories and information. We all had microphones, etc., we could ask questions, too. I highly recommend this tour. So enjoyable, so informative and so much fun

Visited September 2012
Carman, MB
“Great way to see the city!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I did the Halifax city tour with Kevin. It was such a neat way to see the city! We had our own private tour with a great view! We would definitely do another tour next time we're in Halifax!

Visited August 2012
Loxton, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Sidecar fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I can only echo other reviews in saying that Vicky was a fantastic tour guide, and the unique experience of riding on the bike only added to the enjoyment. I rode pillion whilst my wife rode in the sidecar, but the Bluetooth communication enabled us to carry on a conversation very easily. We had a great time, and would thoroughly recommend their tour services to anyone visiting Halifax.