“Wonderful way to see Peggy's Cove and Halifax!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 40 activities in Halifax
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Watch heads turn while you take in the sights on a Bluenose Sidecar Tours tour! Feel the breeze and smell the salt air. Hear the cry of the gulls overhead. Get a personalized tour of our little corner of the world as you see Nova Scotia sideways! Two URAL sidecar rigs, driven by experienced guides, allow groups of up to four individuals to tour Halifax, visit Peggys Cove, Lunenburg or customize their experience.
Vancouver, Canada
“Wonderful way to see Peggy's Cove and Halifax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Our tour with Bluenose Sidecar tours to Peggy's Cove was absolutely fantastic!! Vicki and Kevin are extremely kind and entertaining hosts! I really enjoyed hearing all their stories and information about the history of the area. They had planned several pit stops which allowed us to really appreciate the culture of the area. It was so nice to be able to communicate with everyone via bluetooth headsets as we were riding. We had a wonderful day with them and we would highly recommend their tours -- what a great way to start my first ever trip to the East Coast! Thank you Vicki and Kevin!

Visited September 2012

somerset
4 attraction reviews
“Best and most fun way to see Halifax and Peggy's Cove”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Bluenose Sidecar Tours was the highlight of our cruise when our ship docked in Halifax, NS, Canada. I reserved our tour through Vicky a couple of months out and she was so helpful. I rented two rigs which was great so that my husband and I could each have our own sidecar. We opted for the Peggy's Cove tour and it was fantastic. Vicky and her husband narrate the entire tour with interesting stories and information. We all had microphones, etc., we could ask questions, too. I highly recommend this tour. So enjoyable, so informative and so much fun

Visited September 2012
Carman, MB
“Great way to see the city!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I did the Halifax city tour with Kevin. It was such a neat way to see the city! We had our own private tour with a great view! We would definitely do another tour next time we're in Halifax!

Visited August 2012
Loxton, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Sidecar fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I can only echo other reviews in saying that Vicky was a fantastic tour guide, and the unique experience of riding on the bike only added to the enjoyment. I rode pillion whilst my wife rode in the sidecar, but the Bluetooth communication enabled us to carry on a conversation very easily. We had a great time, and would thoroughly recommend their tour services to anyone visiting Halifax.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Best Excursion Ever Anywhere and we've taken a lot of tours over the years. Based on prior TripAdvisor reviews we booked Vicki and Kevin for a Halifax city tour. Both my 15 year-old daughter and I wanted to ride in the side cars so we indulged ourselves and LOVED it! So much better than a tour bus, far more fun than a car ride and I think we saw more and learned more than we would have with other tour options. Tours can be tailored to your interests and both Vicki and Kevin are extremely knowledgeable as well as being incredibly nice. If/when we return to Halifax we will definitely be looking to book another tour with them.

Visited August 2012