Even though it says Halifax it was a good drive to get into Halifax. It was a beautiful hotel well keep up and very clean with large rooms. The beds were very comfortable. There was only one washer and dryer so we had to wait to use them until others had finished. The breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold items. One thing bothered me with several hotels in Canada. They added a lot of different taxes on to the price quoted to you when you booked which you didn't expect. This hotel it added up to almost $30.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Halifax is near the downtown city centre. Business travellers will appreciate the convenience of an on-site business centre with a computer with internet access and fax machine.Guest rooms include refriderators, microwaves, irons & boards, hair dryers and cable TV. Some rooms are available with kitchenettes or whirlpool bathtubs.The perfect combination of convenient access to popular local attractions and great guest services makes the Comfort Inn a great place to stay in the Halifax Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Halifax Nova Scotia