We stayed here for 2 nights and had a great stay. Our room was on the 9th floor and very clean and spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful. The location is great as all the restaurants, stores, coffee shops, etc are just around the corner. It's also close to downtown. The elevators are small and there's a fee for parking. Everything else was good. I would return for a visit here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia