Having stayed at the Lord Nelson on business a few times, I took my husband and daughter for a few nights on our summer holiday August 2013. Once again, the staff, the room and food were fabulous. The bar tender went out of his way to make us feel special -- the concierge & front desk staff went above & beyond to satisfy every request, and the room was clean and lovely. This is just a special hotel. Love it. Keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia