It is unfortunate that this place is rated so high for Halifax. Likely that the guests who stay here have never stayed in good places. Our experience was bad. The rooms are dirty, carpet stinks. The pictures on website are deceptive, in reality the rooms are not that good. Infact you go just one street you would find better room at Marriott Inn. I personally went and saw it but since my work place had a corporate account with Cambridge Suites we had to stay here. The staff is good but at end of the day room has to be good.
Parking: They charge the regular standard rate and issue parking passes to everyone and there is not enough space. Don't be surprised if they tell you its first come first serve but you pay for parking too. You will often find several cars with no valid passes parked don't know how and the front desk has no control on this. Ohh infact you should stay here and ask all your friends to park here, just keep passing the keys.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.