Stayed here in June. Great King suite room with a view of Halifax harbour. Nice restaurant for breakfast in the morning. Close to many restautants and hot spots. Could not get closer to Citidal Hill unless you were on it. Very short walk to waterfront. Room was clean, large and well equiped. Bathroom was a little disappointing compared to the rest of the room. It still had everything you needed. Overall a nice expereince, I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia