“Thanks for Everything!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford

You added Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   133 Kearney Lake Rd., Halifax, Nova Scotia B3M 4P3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Halifax
A TripAdvisor Member
“Thanks for Everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2003

In april I stayed at the holiday inn express in bedford,halifax nova scotia, I have not been home in 9 years! being in a wheelchair it is not easy to find a hotel that can accommendate me! When I enter my room I was very impress!! the bathroom is huge!! I could actually go into the bathroom and shut the door and still have plenty of room to move around!! Your hotel has been the best I've seen for wheelchair accessibility! THANKS for making my long over due visit back home a great one! My next visit back home won't be so long and I'll be sure to stay their!! THANKS AGAIN, Irene

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2003

Had a very pleasnt stay for the most part at this hotel,aside from the manger trying to get into my room twice during the night, she finally left when I told her my wife was coming back soon. no resturant

Been to Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford

Address: 133 Kearney Lake Rd., Halifax, Nova Scotia B3M 4P3, Canada
Location: Canada > Nova Scotia > Halifax Region > Halifax
Free Breakfast Wheelchair access
#14 Romantic Hotel in Halifax
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford 2.5*
We Welcome You to the Holiday Inn Express Halifax Bedford HotelLooking for Halifax hotels near Bedford? Look no further than the Holiday Inn Express Halifax Bedford, located at Exit 2, off Highway 102. Our hotel in Halifax is just a short drive from many attractions in the Halifax Regional Municipality. When you stay in Halifax, Nova Scotia hotels, stay at the Holiday Inn Express Halifax Bedford. Just minutes from historic downtown Halifax, our hotel is near the Hemlock Ravine Park and historic Peggy's Cove. Are you a prospective student visiting colleges near our hotel? Halifax has many nearby colleges and universities, including Dalhousie University, St. Mary's University and Nova Scotia College of Art and Design University.Among hotels in Halifax, the Holiday Inn Express is the best solution for your business needs. Our hotel is located near Bayers Lake Business Park, Atlantic Acres, Lakeside Industrial Park and Ragged Lake Business Park. Our business centre offers copy, fax and print services as well as free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access. For the corporate traveler looking for event space, our hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia features three meeting rooms.At our hotel in Halifax near Bedford, you can enjoy swimming in an indoor pool, relaxing in the whirlpool and burning calories at our fitness centre. With the high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel, you can keep in touch with friends and family. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford Hotel Halifax
Holiday Inn Halifax
Halifax Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford Nova Scotia

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Halifax / Bedford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.