“Not like back home” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Not like back home”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Yes, i use to eat at Applebees twice a month , for ten years. This was my first time eating at an Appllebee's in the Colonies. I was very disappointed , my Wife like her dish, but i could only finish a portion of mine. There wasn't many people in there , and it was close to supper hour. The menu was different as well, my old fav's were not on there. I don't plan on every going back.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Saint John, Canada
“Quick Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is my second visit to this restaurant. Both visits were good. The food is moderatly priced and they have a large menu. I did not drink but there were tons of drinks available that look excellent including a low cal margarita. We had artchoke dip and it was excellent but was more like an appetizer for 4 people instead of 2. My husband had ribs they were slightly overdone. I had a 4 cheese pasta that was also huge and tasted great. Beware there is a lot of cheese. Our service was very friendly and prompt.

• Visited June 2011