A nice place to stay, but with some faults. Hard to access from the street with baggage:too many stairs. Back outside and down the street, and up stairs again to access room. Large room with private balcony overlooking courtyard, and above-average bath, but the furnishings appeared to be dated and tired. Continental breakfast was adequate. In the nine days we toured NS and PEI, this was the most expensive place we stayed, coincidentally on our 40th wedding anniversary. The hotel knew about that in advance, but didn't provide so much as a congratulatory note, let alone a bottle of wine to celebrate. A nice place, but not one we will stay in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax
- The Halliburton Halifax, Nova Scotia