Not bad, reasonable motel. Good size room with two beds, poss a bit traditional... you know i just do not like comforters on beds, God knows how long since they were cleaned... just a personal thing all seemed clean here at the Admiral.
Pet friendly, dogs slept well, used to the roadtrip now and had to be up at 4am to catch the ferry.... only 1km down the road.
Restaurant ok, pretty good value, however yet another establishment that believes bigger is better.
Staff were extremely friendly and informative.
Good value ... show your CAA card for a discount!!
Caught the 5am ferry to St John, watched a great sunrise through the mist / fog, on an empty ship... probably only 30 other cars.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.