“VERY CLEAN BATHROOM and the food is excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Halifax, Canada
“VERY CLEAN BATHROOM and the food is excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food is excellent, the prices are good, and the bathrooms are very very clean. The place inside is nothing fancy, but clean. The service is very good. Everything is served hot, no cold dishes or warm dishes. The forks and knives are clean. Good place to eat if you want North American style Chinese food. They also have lots of tables and chairs. Good place for a staff party!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dartmouth, Canada
“A great place for Chinese Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We Tried Li Garden in Eastern Passage for the first time and were not disappointed. Most of us order from the numbered menu and received mounds of food that was steaming hot and very tasty. The chicken balls were huge with large pieces of white meat. My Granddaughter who is the daring one ordered a bowl of 'Wonton Soup' that she loved. We all had a taste and agreed with her and there was enough meat in the soup to serve as a meal. Overall we were very satisfied with the food, Decor and how clean everything was. The next time we visit I will be more adventurous and get away from the numbered menu. It is funny how I missed a neighborhood restaurant with great Chinese food that was only a few minutes from home.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
“Good food, polite service, reasonable prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was a bit hesitant to try this place out since the previous restaurant in this location was pretty sketchy, but I decided to give their lunch menu a try, sticking with the Wonton soup, a safe bet I figured. The soupd was served quickly, in a good sized bowl, not too little but not a bucket either. A good serving of meat and wontons in a slightly spicy broth that cleared the sinus but didn't have me reaching for water every 5 seconds.
I came back with the whole family this time ordering rice and more soup, yes it was that good. My husband had the chicken balls, some of the largest I've seen in the city! They were filled with white meat, not a ton of batter. The menu has the standard Chinese reaturant fare, nothing extraordinary.
Everything was served hot and quickly even though the second time we came in the place was really busy.I would come back the next time I want Chinese.

• Visited March 2012